1. Work with New Products Coordinator, Asia Zone & GGP Food Asia Manager to study and develop certification products within Asia zone.
2. Conduct market analysis --> competitors mapping per certification product, market trend and movement
3. Able to speedily read and comprehend news reports, official documents and summarize the salient points of interest in a clear and concise manner (i.e governmental websites, trade organization news, etc)
4. Internal Communication / marketing : support in newsletter preparation, internal portal,etc
1. Final year of university programme (Bachelor/Master).Third year are preferred.
2. Required languages (English and Chinese),
3. Strong comprehending as well as English writing skills, good analytical and research skill
4. Proficient with MS. Office (ppt and excel)
5. Familiar with Certification business is a plus
6. Working time : 3 days/week
http://www.bureauveritas.cn (CHN) | www.bureauveritas.com (Global)